Aleiccyb replied

295 weeks ago

Desperate Journey Full Movie Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

When the crew of a downed British bomber escape from their Nazi captors with Top Secret intelligence, they make a desperate journey to get out of Germany alive.
When Flight Lt Forbes and his crew are shot down after bombing their target, they discover valuable information, about a hidden German aircraft factory, that must get back to England. In their way across Germany, they try and cause as much damage as possible. Then with the chasing Germans about to pounce, they come up with an ingenious plan to escape.
I just love this picture. It was the first movie I ever saw and I keep coming back to it because it's pure escapism. Errol Flynn and Ronald Reagan were never better than in this World War II saga of Royal Air Forcers downed behind enemy lines. They escape Nazi capture and take the audience on a rousing adventure as they make a high spirited bid to reach home. Never a dull moment, this is an obvious precursor to the Indiana Jones films. Raymond Massey is pure evil as the Nazi commandant who relentlessly pursues the fliers. Arthur Kennedy and Alan Hale provide able support and welcome humor as RAF comrades sharing in the robust flight across Germany. Not to be missed!
"The Thief of Bagdad" director Raoul Walsh's "Desperate Journey" ranks as one of Errol Flynn's most entertaining but lightweight World War II propaganda war films. For the record, Flynn would make five wartime film for Warner Brothers: "Edge of Darkness," "Northern Pursuit," "Uncertain Glory," "Thank Your Luck Stars," and his best wartime epic "Objective, Burma," that made the world believe that Uncle Sam was winning the war single-handedly! Naturally, the British were not pleased with this ideology, and the film drew protests in the United Kingdom. In "Desperate Journey," Flynn, Ronald Reagan, Arthur Kennedy, Alan Hale, and Ronald Sinclair are cast as Allied fliers who survive the crash landing of their British bomber in enemy country. They have to bury their pilot, Squadron Leader Lane-Ferris (Patrick O'Moore) and then flee on foot through Nazi Germany. Our heroes do their best to dodge the Hun, but eventually they set out to commit sabotage in one of the most far-fetched, cliffhanger style plot. Quoting Forbes: "We're going to be the first invasion to hit Germany since Napoleon." Along the way, they lose two more of their own, and Flynn gets a moment or two of romance with pretty Nancy Coleman as a local who tries to help them. Of course, the Germans are ruthless in their pursuit. They manage to capture our heroes, but our guys don't loiter long before they escape them again. "Captains of the Clouds" scenarist Arthur T. Horman received screenplay credit, and Walsh and he keep our guys scrambling desperately with the Germans nipping at their heels the whole way. Indeed, the film lives up to its fast-paced title as Flynn and company make the Germans look like simple-minded goons. Their chief adversary, Major Otto Baumeister (Raymond Massey of "Santa Fe Trail") interrogates them, and one of the funniest scenes has Flying Officer Johnny Hammond (Ronald Reagan) telling them about the non-existent 'thermotrockle' on Allied planes. Hammond gleefully delivers enough double-talk to have your head spinning when he explains to Baumeister how a 'thermotrockle' works. "Thermotrockle amfilated through a daligonitor. Of course, this is made possible because the dernadyne has a franicoupling." Reportedly, Flynn wanted those lines for himself. The Government's Office of War Information didn't appreciate the way that Hollywood portrayed the enemy and made the war look like a lark. Ultimately, our guys steal a captured British bomber and fly back to England. In an appropriately heroic ending, Forbes vows next to take on the Japanese with the last line in the film: "Now for Australia and a crack at those Japs!" This Warner Brothers' nonsense painted an idealized picture of war when it wasn't slipping patriotic messages about the Allies down our collective throats. Naturally, Flynn is as gallant and foolhardy as ever as Flight Lieutenant Terrence Forbes who is tired of flying ice wagons (i.e. bombers) and wants to get into a Spitfire. Kennedy plays the level-head navigator who takes things seriously, while Alan Hale acts as their scrounger. "Desperate Journey" is a lot of rip-snorting fun.

646f9e108c
The Repo Man full movie download in hindiRakhta Charitra in hindi movie downloadEncuentro de odio 720p moviesThe Final 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds of Emily Dixon full movie 720p downloadBattlestar Galactica: Blood Chrome in hindi free downloadthe The Big Wild North downloadKill the Three: Part 1 full movie torrentDogs in the Distance movie mp4 downloadNever Give Up! full movie in hindi free download mp4the Episode 2.4 download

javoo replied

177 weeks ago

Hello boys and girls! My therapist has helped me to accept my challenges and is providing me directions to move forward through the exercises she gives. She always made herself available by text messages. I am learning a lot from her. She helps me navigate my thoughts and feelings and gives me practical exercises to help with my anxiety. I am very grateful to Relationship Hero therapy for faithful counseling. Read relationship hero reviews wright here!
Please log in to post a reply.